At Dumont & Blake, we use our experience and expertise to help you succeed in achieving and maintaining your desired lifestyle.
About Dumont & Blake:
- Independent Registered Investment Advisors (RIA)
- Over $500 million in assets under management
- Management team has an average of 35 years in the portfolio management and advisory business
- Client portfolios are structured using stocks, bonds and exchange traded funds (ETFs)
- Clients have direct access to the management team and decision makers
- Our compensation is fee-based, not commission-based
- We build long-lasting relationships with our clients
Understanding the different ways money is important to you
Money has different meanings to everyone, and those meanings change during various life stages. When you are building the value of your investments for retirement, the focus is on savings and portfolio growth. This is often referred to as the Accumulation Phase.
The Distribution Phase is the time, usually later in life, when your investments are supporting you. The focus shifts to generating income from your portfolio.
Some stages or events, such as education and retirement needs, can be anticipated, while others can’t be predicted. Almost all may affect your finances in some way; our job is to ensure that you are prepared for all of life’s challenges.
We earn and value your confidence and trust
At Dumont & Blake, we strive to establish trust and preserve long-lasting relationships. As a member of our family of clients, you will have direct access to the principals of our firm. We look forward to partnering with you to structure and guide your financial success.